I’ve put together a playlist of songs that I’m into at the moment and music which I feel fits the ‘not quite summer, but nearly there’ vibe. These are personal favourites and I’ve found are especially good when driving with the shades on, and the windows down.
[spotify id=”spotify:user:ptrling:playlist:54TZqhN6ASdSavYn1dBr9F” width=”647″ height=”380″ /]
1. T-shirt Weather – Circa Waves
2. Heaven Knows – First Aid Kit
3. When the Beat Drops Out – Marlon Roudette
4. Someone New – Hozier
5. Don’t Stop – Fleetwood Mac
6. World Without You – Hudson Taylor
7. Hold My Hand – Jess Glynne
8. King – Years & Years
9. Believe – Mumford & Sons
10. San Francisco – The Mowgli’s
I listen to quite a bit of music and the above list is a collection of what I’ve heard in the gym, on the radio, in the charts, and just from searching for new music.